1. If the object of the research is a person, the researcher should explain to the object the purpose of the research and the mental and physical harm which may occur during his/her participation in the research in full detail according to the Declaration of Helsinki, and in principle should receive a written consent from the object. All studies using human or animal subjects should include an explicit statement of the approval of the IRB in the Methods section. If needed, the editorial committee can call for submitting the approval letter of IRB and written consent.
2. If the object of the research is an animal, the researcher should describe the measures taken to reduce the pain and inconvenience inflicted to the experimental animal, and in principle it must be clearly stated that the process of the experiment did not violate the ethical guidelines of IRB or the NIH Guide for the Care and Use of Laboratory Animals.
3. The manuscript including the following research misconducts will not be accepted for publication, and the detailed matters related to this issue will be determined by the editorial committee.
Fabrication: Creating a nonexistent data or research results, and recording or reporting them.
Falsification: Fabricating research data, equipment, or processes, and changing or omitting the research results to create untrue recordings of the research
Plagiarism: Stealing the ideas, processes, results, or recordings of others without due rights
4. Duplicate contribution or publication of a manuscript is prohibited.
A manuscript which has been published in or contributed to another academic journal may not be contributed to the Korean Journal of Occupational Health Nursing, and at the same time a manuscript which has been published in or contributed to this journal may not be published in other journals.
To avoid the judgment of duplicate publication, the manuscript must not published regardless of a different language, whole or part of the manuscript, printing or electronic media, or the registration of the journal as an official journal.
If the author wants to publish the manuscript which has already been printed in this journal in another language, the author should obtain the approval of the chairperson of the editorial committees of both academic journals.
Whether a manuscript is the duplication will be decided by the editorial committee after reviewing the contents of the manuscript.
5. If an author violates the aforementioned the ethical guidelines, the editorial committee will decide specific penalty like prohibition of making contributions for 2 years.
Korean J Occup Health Nurs 2021; 30(2): 46-56
Korean J Occup Health Nurs 2021; 30(1): 1-9
Korean J Occup Health Nurs 2021; 30(1): 21-27
© Korean Academic Society of Occupational Health Nursing.
63 Gyeyangsan-ro, Gyeyang-gu, Incheon 21041, Korea(Kyung In Women's University)
Tel: +82-32-540-0453 Fax: +82-32-555-2614 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / Powered by INFOrang Co., Ltd